Okay so Abby's birthday party is on Saturday and I think we invited way too may kids. It will be fun though. On Abby's birthday we decided to go out to dinner. So we called Abbys best friend Mia to join us and it was a blast for her. Mia and Abby shared tuna cheesy noodles. They really like it.So today... once again Luke forgot his fencing equipment so I need to go and take it the school.
This morning after our morning run I came home took a shower then went to Casino. The local grocery store. I got milk, hamburger, eggs, marshmallows, pork roast and some other little things. I then went the market to get some veggies. I bought garlic, green, red and yellow peppers, lettuce, potatoes, cabbage and green onions. They are now
soaking in some water with a little bleach. Yep that is normal here.On the way home I stopped and chatted a bit with Ashto. Ashto is a new believer that I am friends with. Since Spencer is fasting during lunch today I am going to go eat at her resturant. It is some kind of beef sauce over rice. I like her cooking. She is coming over on Monday for some more cooking lessons. The kids are out of school on Monday. Yep another holiday. We celebrate every holiday know to man here.
Yesterday the weather was bad. The air was filled with the desert sand. I guess this is the time of year when the winds from the Sahara desert come and fill the air with sand. Not good for alle
rgies. It is a little better today.O-Yeah today at the grocery store I said a couple of phrases in Wolof. The meat guy liked it.
Okay I need to go and finish putting away my groceries.
I love all yall and remember... close your windows during a wind storm!
april
No comments:
Post a Comment